Monday, May 17, 2010

Real Wedding #15: Pretty in Pink

Although not our usual DIY love or reception details, a few things about this wedding caught my eye ... the gorgeous ruffle on the bride's dress, a very romantic proposal*, the look on the bride's face in the car, the bride's gumboots, the lovely misty rain photos, the old Peugot that took her to the church, and her sexy LBD for the reception. So pretty and romantic!












*"Early one morning Brett asked me to help him find a calf in the paddock, he drove to the top of the mountain behind our house and at the very top he surprised me, he had mowed a patch, set up a white picnic rug with Will you marry me written in roses, champagne and a stunning bunch of soft pink roses.  As the sun rose he then got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him and presented me with a ring he had secretly purchased two months earlier.”


{Source: Via Polka Dot Bride}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails