Monday, February 8, 2010

Real Wedding #1: A Rainy Day

At first I was looking out for a Valentine's Day wedding but since all weddings revolve around love I realised I could actually choose any wedding I pleased! And when I came across this beautiful rainy day wedding I just had to share it, especially with all the rain we've been having in Jozi.

The bride, Laura, is gorgeous and ethereal and seems so calm despite the downpour - maybe she believes it's good luck, plus she had her handsome groom acting the perfect gentleman. I love the umbrellas and boots - they ensure nobody looked silly posing in the rain (lesson in being prepared for anything). And the Santa Monica venue made for such lovely pictures - an old barn, the forest, a beach and railway tracks. We're always on the look out for the little details in real weddings to inspire you and I love the 'SWEETS' bunting above the dessert, the fresh rustic centrepieces, the paper luggage tag seating cards and I adore her bouquet.







I think the photogaphy is also gorgeous, it is by Braedon Photography - have a look there for more lovely photos of this wedding as well as here and here.

Just lovely!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails