Thursday, February 4, 2010

Will you be my bridesmaid?



It's an honour (usually) for a friend or family member to be chosen as part of the bride's retinue. They will be by your side through the planning and big day so I think it's a lovely idea to ask them in such a way that recognises the importance of their role. I love the concept of a bridesmaid card - sent to your chosen girls with important information about the wedding as well as asking them to be a bridesmaid. As you will come to know, I also adore wedding craft, DIY, CIY (create-it-yourself) projects - it is often these that lend the special and memorable touches that create a truly personal wedding. So I had to share this cute DIY bridesmaid card project (created by Anna from Rifle Design) - whimsical, sweet and oh-so-easy to make.

Click here for instructions.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I am so excited to find your blog and know I will use your ideas for all event inspiration!And we get it every day! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails